VB Source Code - XML Code beautifier for web page

Lauren the Ravishing

Mar 17, 2005, 11:49:36 AM3/17/05
I've searched the web for VB Source and ASP Code that will
automatically indent raw XML output from my VB app to display on a web
page, but I haven't had any luck.

Basically, I want to turn this...

into this

<root>
<foo>weee</foo>
<bar vice="theDrink">booze</bar>
<food>
<grapes>Yum</grapes>
<beef>Yuk</beef>
</food>
</root>

I need a function that can do this formatting.

Thank you,
~ Lauren

Veign

Mar 18, 2005, 4:11:14 PM3/18/05
Why don't you just create the XML in a proper format from your VB
application?

--
Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
Veign's Resource Center

"Lauren the Ravishing" <lauren_the...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ajb...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2005, 11:38:45 AM3/22/05
Let me try to answer the question instead of merely repeating the
problem as if it were a solution.

Check out this web site and see if it doesn't point you in the
direction you want to go:

http://www.vb-helper.com/howto_formatted_xml_document.html

Lauren the Ravishing

Mar 22, 2005, 12:09:10 PM3/22/05
I want want to display the output using ASP on a web page. VB will not
give me the encoding to do that (unless I'm missing something).
~ L