pocket pc app

Marty

Apr 3, 2005, 6:17:37 PM4/3/05
I'm trying to make an app for my pocket pc but I can't work out how to
make visual basic allow me to select a mobile based template when I try
to create a new project. The option just isn't in there. I have
visual-studio.net but not everything is installed as I did a custom
install. I'd really appreciate some pointers on fixing this.

Thanks in advance.

Marty

J French

Apr 4, 2005, 2:28:44 AM4/4/05
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:17:37 +1000, Marty <praet...@verbergen.net>
wrote:

You are in the wrong NGs
- here it is VB 'Clasic' - mostly VB6
- which is a very different language

- you need to ask in a Dot Net NG

For the microsoft news server, try these newsgroups...