borderless command button

1 vue

kirk shirley

non lue,
26 mars 2005, 22:43:5526/03/2005
Is there a way to have an icon command button with an irregular shape
rather than a button with a border. In other words I want the background
of the icon to blend with the backgound (grey) until a mouse over or a
click. I have tried MS common controls but I can't turn off the border. I
have used an image but it dosn't change for a left click.
thanks
Kirk

0 nouveau message