Help Help Error loading

1 view

kirk shirley

Mar 27, 2005, 1:25:14 AM3/27/05
After my last save, I get an error and the error log says:

Line 871: Cannot load control hi; containing control not a valid container.
Line 871: The file D:\Microsoft Visual Studio 6\Projects\Mtrx.frm could not
be loaded.

Is there any way to edit the file so it will load or read the file?
thanks
Kirk

Jan Hyde

Mar 29, 2005, 3:00:16 AM3/29/05
"kirk shirley" <kirks...@hotmail.com>'s wild thoughts
were released on Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:25:14 -0600 bearing the
following fruit:

Make sure the problem control is listed under the components
tab. Save the vbp *ONLY*. Reload the project. That should
sort it out.

You can see what controls it uses by looking at the frm in a
text editor.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
Bruise: A six pack of beer (Kegel Archives)

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]