need html viewer scrolling with fingerdrag (touchscreen)

Frank Esselbach

Dec 4, 2010, 10:40:49 AM12/4/10
Hello,

I need in htmlveier the moving of screen with finger dragging, like
iPhone browser. I have made tests with manipulating the mouse
(positioning and clicking) but this does not work successful. A
touchscreen looks for the system like a mouse and if the mousedown event
is here (finger) the mouse cannot click down at another location (e.g.
end of scrollbar).
Is there a trick or workaround? Thanks ...

Frank