A collection of very simple demos

Juhani Ylikoski

Jan 22, 2020, 7:13:50 PM1/22/20
Some demos, for the QB64, for fun, primarily.

https://github.com/bluejay77/QB64-demo

AJY

Töölö HKI Finland the E.U.

thedaemon

Jun 20, 2022, 2:32:54 PM6/20/22
Thanks for sharing. I will check them out.

Auric__

Jun 20, 2022, 3:14:56 PM6/20/22
You know that Juhani posted that 2-1/2 years ago, right?

--
Okay. Sorry. Done with inappropriate mirth.

thedaemon

Jun 21, 2022, 1:04:20 PM6/21/22
Auric__ wrote:
> thedaemon wrote:
>
>> Juhani Ylikoski wrote:
>>> Some demos, for the QB64, for fun, primarily.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/bluejay77/QB64-demo
>>>
>>> AJY
>>>
>>> Töölö HKI Finland the E.U.
>>>
>> Thanks for sharing. I will check them out.
>
> You know that Juhani posted that 2-1/2 years ago, right?

Yes I do know how to read. Are you upset that someone is actually
posting here? lol

Auric__

Jun 21, 2022, 3:07:47 PM6/21/22
No. But if you're going to post, maybe post something new? Not something that
amounts to "me too," but something that isn't replying to a 2-1/2-year-old
post.

--
This makes it ethically okay for the heroes to massacre them.

Antti Ylikoski

Sep 30, 2023, 7:09:50 AM9/30/23