GNU Awk source code package - public key to verify signature?

Janis Papanagnou

Sep 11, 2021, 9:23:50 AM9/11/21
I haven't seen or found the public key to verify the GNU Awk source code
package signature. Other packages seem to publish it on their web page.
Any hints? - Thanks.

Janis

pk

Sep 11, 2021, 11:12:30 AM9/11/21
I see .sig files here: https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gawk/

Aharon Robbins

Sep 11, 2021, 1:46:23 PM9/11/21
In article <shial4$nvq$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
From my home page at www.skeeve.com:

| Software Signing Key Fingerprint
|
| If you need to verify the authenticity of software obtained from gnu.org,
| please follow the instructions at https://ftp.gnu.org/README. The key
| fingerprint for FSF files signed by Arnold Robbins <arnold AT skeeve.com>
| is:
|
| Key fingerprint = D196 7C63 7887 1317 7D86 1ED7 DF59 7815 937E C0D2

The FSF is pretty careful. Not just anyone can upload files to
ftp.gnu.org.

Arnold
--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins arnold AT skeeve DOT com

pk

Sep 11, 2021, 1:51:34 PM9/11/21
Misunderstod the question. Ignore this.