Generating Phonetic Passwords

Mike Sanders

Mar 22, 2017, 2:11:32 PM3/22/17
An update of an awk script I put together a few years prior:

<http://busybox.hypermart.net/phonetic-passwords.html>

--
later on,
Mike

http://busybox.hypermart.net

Janis Papanagnou

Mar 22, 2017, 8:44:34 PM3/22/17
On 22.03.2017 19:11, Mike Sanders wrote:
> An update of an awk script I put together a few years prior:
>
> <http://busybox.hypermart.net/phonetic-passwords.html>

For the security-unaware readers here; don't use that code for
access-controlled applications in sensitive contexts!

Janis

Mike Sanders

Mar 23, 2017, 7:24:07 AM3/23/17
> For the security-unaware readers here; don't use that code for
> access-controlled applications in sensitive contexts!

And for the discerning readers who need to generate a
block of easy to use passwords for groups of little
people you can ignore the above!

http://www.dinopass.com/

https://www.warpconduit.net/password-generator/