Response to "Mack the Knife", re: whatever

Kenny McCormack

Oct 6, 2021, 8:27:17 AM10/6/21
You're pretty much completely full of crap, aren't you?

It would probably be better for both of us (and everyone else) if you just
put me in your killfile, and never responded to one of my threads again.

I say this only as a suggestion for the betterment of all. You are, of
course, free to do as you wish.

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/God