Instruction to load segment-register offset

Bonita Montero

Dec 6, 2020, 7:45:57 AM12/6/20
There's an instruction to load the linear offsets of segment-selector
into a register. Maybe it's from AMD64 and later. I don't can recall
its name. Has anyone here a better memory than me ?

Bonita Montero

Dec 6, 2020, 10:31:12 AM12/6/20
> There's an instruction to load the linear offsets of segment-selector
> into a register. Maybe it's from AMD64 and later. I don't can recall
> its name. Has anyone here a better memory than me ?

Someone in another group told me the names: RDFSBASE and RDGSBASE.