test

Frank Kotler

May 5, 2021, 5:36:28 PM5/5/21
test az, 2
sorry,
Frank

wolfgang kern

May 5, 2021, 6:36:45 PM5/5/21
no need to be sorry,
now at least we know for sure that you are still here :)
__
wolfgang

Frank Kotler

May 5, 2021, 7:36:50 PM5/5/21
On 05/05/2021 06:26 PM, wolfgang kern wrote:
> On 05.05.2021 23:26, Frank Kotler wrote:
>> test az, 2

Error: no such register

>> sorry,
>> Frank
>
> no need to be sorry,
> now at least we know for sure that you are still here :)
> __
> wolfgang

Likewise!

Hope everyone is well.

The hitch hiking grandfather emailed me to ask if there was anything
wrong. I thought I'd make sure...

Best,
Frank

Robert Prins

May 6, 2021, 12:37:07 AM5/6/21
He's re-posted what he posted yesterday, and which never showed up...

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
robert(a)prino(d)org

Frank Kotler

May 6, 2021, 1:07:10 AM5/6/21
On 05/06/2021 03:28 AM, Robert Prins wrote:
> He's re-posted what he posted yesterday, and which never showed up...
>

> Robert

Oh. oh!
Perhaps there is something wrong...
Persevere!

Best,
Frank

Robert Prins

May 6, 2021, 10:11:34 AM5/6/21
Neither the original, nor the repost from this morning have shown up, not sure
what's happening.

Frank Kotler

May 6, 2021, 3:24:54 PM5/6/21
On 05/06/2021 01:01 PM, Robert Prins wrote:
> Neither the original, nor the repost from this morning have shown up,
> not sure what's happening.
>
> Robert

Try emailing your post to:

clax86...@tmsw.no

I don't know what's wrong, but your post does not appear to be showing
up in the submit mailbox.

same editor?
same nntp server?
"something" must be different, as this post appears normally...

Best,
Frank