DOS code

fbko...@nospicedham.myfairpoint.net

Sep 5, 2022, 6:36:54 AM9/5/22
Hi Paolo.

Trouble replying to your message. I'm the moderator, too!

Try http://forum.nasm.us

I've got a ton of old DOS code, but it's on old IDE drives and my accursed new computer won't accept 'em. I've got an adaptor, but have never gotten it to work, May try again soon...

Best,
Frank
fbkotler(pig's tail)myfairpoint(dot)net

Paolo Amoroso

Sep 5, 2022, 9:30:25 AM9/5/22
Thanks Frank, I posted to the NASM forum: https://forum.nasm.us/index.php?topic=2835.0

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 5, 2022, 9:30:27 AM9/5/22
On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 06:35:29 -0400
fbko...@nospicedham.myfairpoint.net wrote:

> Hi Paolo.
>
> Trouble replying to your message. I'm the moderator, too!

I saw his question in os.msdos.programmer and suggested he look at code
posted here; but he just posted the same question here without the xpost.

> Try http://forum.nasm.us

I tried
https://forum.nasm.us/index.php?topic=1576.msg12334#msg12334

but that doesn't show code here on my olde XP PC using Iron browser.

> I've got a ton of old DOS code, but it's on old IDE drives and my accursed new computer won't accept 'em. I've got an adaptor, but have never gotten it to work, May try again soon...

Get it back before it's too late! Ah that was my floppy disk collection.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Rugxulo

Sep 22, 2022, 7:08:07 PM9/22/22

On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 8:30:25 AM UTC-5, Paolo Amoroso wrote:
> Thanks Frank, I posted to the NASM forum: https://forum.nasm.us/index.php?topic=2835.0

Some obvious stuff comes to mind (after some searching):

* http://web.archive.org/web/20050206004655/http://www.cet.com/~jvahn/80xfiles.html
* http://files.mpoli.fi//software/programm/asm/asnip40a.zip
* http://www.manmrk.net/tutorials/assembly/a.htm#A
* https://sites.google.com/site/rugxulo/asmwiz31.zip?attredirects=0 (hard to find elsewhere)