Vern Buerg's LIST Enhanced

Robert Prins

Mar 24, 2021, 2:49:40 PM3/24/21
Hi all,

I've got a licensed copy (Audrone & Robert Prins, 2-User License, s/n 2k42011),
and am trying to use it in a Virtual XP machine on W7, and it turns out my
version isn't network licensed:

Incorrect version: server not licensed(H2).

So, does anyone still have a copy hanging around that is licensed to work on a
server, or know where to patch it to bypass this limitation? Vern Buerg died
more than a decade ago, so I don't think it's a problem to share a patch.

Thanks,

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
robert(a)prino(d)org

Garrett Meiers

Mar 21, 2023, 2:02:17 PM3/21/23
On 3/24/21 3:44 PM, Robert Prins wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got a licensed copy (Audrone & Robert Prins, 2-User License, s/n
> 2k42011), and am trying to use it in a Virtual XP machine on W7, and it
> turns out my version isn't network licensed:

Wow, great memories.. This was my "goto" text file viewer back in my
early DOS days.