TD386 on Virtualbox

Etienne Marais

Feb 19, 2023, 6:46:14 AM2/19/23
I have been using Tasm/Tlink on Virtualbox MSDOS 6.22 for a couple of months now. I want to start using TD instead of Debug. I managed to set the config.sys/environment correctly for TD386 to start up at least, but sometimes it fails to even open up. I think I read somewhere that TD386 won't work on Virtual Machines (or a class thereof). Should I migrate everything to Doxbox instead (which operates more like an emulator) ?