APL Seeds '23: Wednesday 22 March at 14:00 UTC

Dyalog Ltd.

Mar 15, 2023, 10:03:30 AM3/15/23
It's only a week until APL Seeds '23 (a free online event for those just starting their APL journey, although all are welcome) but it's not too late to register.

APL Seeds '23 will take place using Zoom Webinars. Participation is free of charge, but we require you to register so that we can manage our licensing. When you register you will be sent a unique link to join the event.

Go to https://www.dyalog.com/apl-seeds-user-meetings/aplseeds23.htm to see the full programme and to register.