Annual Dyalog User Meeting; Covid-necessitated changes

Dyalog Ltd.

Jun 16, 2021, 9:18:49 AM6/16/21
Due to the continuing impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to reschedule Dyalog '21, which was planned to take place in Portugal in October 2021. The good news is that we have been able to negotiate with the Real Marina Hotel and Spa to move the event, and Dyalog '22 will take place in Olhão, Portugal from Sunday 9 to Thursday 13 October 2022 (both days inclusive).

Dyalog '21 will now be an online event consisting of two half-days of presentations on Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 November 2021. Further details will be added to https://www.dyalog.com/user-meetings/dyalog21.htm once plans have been finalised; we hope that you can join us in November.