Chris Hogan 1956-06-16 2023-01-20

Phil Last

Jan 26, 2023, 5:53:18 AM1/26/23
(forwarded from Jake's email)

I am very sad to have to pass on the news that Chris Hogan passed away at 6:15 pm on Friday the 20th January this year.

Chris had been receiving treatment for cancer for a few years but of late he suffered from further complications which eventually proved too much for him.

Chris has been a good friend for many years and he will be sorely missed.
Please feel free to share this sad news to other members in the APL community as I am certain to have missed somebody.

--
kind regards John Jacob