Larry Breed's Memorial Service 12 September 2021

Bob Smith

Aug 24, 2021, 3:54:28 PMAug 24
The following message from Larry Breed's widow invites you all to
participate in a physical or ZOOM meeting to honor Larry. I expect to
attend via ZOOM.

https://fccpa.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbd79860f1a9c1dcf8e916ae3&id=2f346482f9&e=ca3625e5aa

> We ask that all attendees be vaccinated.
>
> Masking will be required indoors, and we will be spacing chairs.
>
> The reception will take place in the front patio, outdoors.
>
> Please respond to Beverly Radin barn...@gmail.com or to
>
> Lucinda Breed Lenicheck lblen...@yahoo.com if you are attending in
person, to

> help us plan well!
>
> We so look forward to joining together to honor Larry.

Bob Smith -- bsm...@sudleydeplacespam.com
http://www.sudleyplace.com - http://www.nars2000.org

To reply to me directly, delete "despam".