APL BUG 11 September 2023: Round-Table Discussion

Curtis Jones

Sep 4, 2023, 1:19:11 PM9/4/23
The APL Bay Area Users' Group, the Northern California APL ACM Chapter, will meet on Monday the 11th of September for informal conversation about any topic related to APL, J or similar languages.

Ray Cannon has been demonstrating progress of a project at the British APL Association meetings: "I am currently working on an 8 minute video of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in Dm, complete with a syncopated animation showing the notes being played, all written in Dyalog APL, and the recording from the screen as an MP4 file." There's a chance he'll be able to join the September meeting.

Northern California APL ACM Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Round-Table Discussion
Time: Sep 11, 2023 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
5:00 PM UTC

Join Zoom Meeting
https://acm-org.zoom.us/j/99532404810

Meeting ID: 995 3240 4810
Passcode: ×/1920 12 17

barry_...@yahoo.com

Sep 8, 2023, 11:08:03 PM9/8/23
When APL.68000 became available for the Commodore Amiga, I demonstrated multi-tasking by having it playing two synchronized renditions of a Bach fugue. I wish I remember which one, It was for the Vancouver Amiga Users Group.
Barry Bogart

Christoph C

Oct 5, 2023, 3:56:33 AM10/5/23
@barry:
Did you find the APL Disks for the Amiga? I would love to let it run on mine!
Greetings

barry_...@yahoo.com

Oct 5, 2023, 11:53:37 AM10/5/23
Noooooo.... So sorry. To my surprise, I do have the full set of manuals for Level1 and Level 2, but no software at all. I don't have any other distros either. Just Dyalog for the Raspberry Pi!