Heyyy 😜

Sandii β€œSink” Salt

Nov 22, 2022, 3:29:28β€―PM11/22/22
How old are you where u located babii?! I am a female also looking for some pic trades
I love pussy just as much as a big fast cock....I'm. Interested to know ur age
And ur intentions as I am not looking for anything deep or anything emotionally impacting.
Bring me some fun, and make me wet with the pics of yourself 😜😘 u send first then I'll send bur first I will need a reply to know things about u like age and stuff I have limits ND I won't break them... πŸ€—πŸ“

Nathan

Nov 25, 2022, 5:36:56β€―PM11/25/22
hey there wanna try a roleplay sex thing
by the way i'm 24