Main program can't find subprogram

richardthiebaud

Sep 17, 2023, 1:27:12 PM9/17/23
I have a main program crypt.adb I have a seperate project randproj.ads
and randproj.adb crypt has a line "with randproj" but when I compile
crypt either directly with gnat or with alr it does not find randproj.

crypt.adb, randproj.ads, and randproj.adb are all in the same directory.

I have the feeling I'm missing something easy to do.

How do I get crypt.adb to find randproj.ads?

reinert

Sep 17, 2023, 1:42:59 PM9/17/23
In the gpr file, have you: for Source_Dirs use ("src", ...
?

richardthiebaud

Sep 17, 2023, 2:17:02 PM9/17/23
Thanks, that did it.