I'm pleased to announce ADASTUDIO-2011

leonid

Oct 24, 2011, 3:18:13 AM10/24/11
In this DVD, I collected software, which I hope will be useful for
Ada application developers and people, who need to solve his problem ,
but not professionals. I’m an engineer, so tried to build easy in use
systems for scientists, engineers, students and schoolchild’s.

VAD - (Visual Ada Developer). System independed
Ada GUI builder , generated Ada sources can be compiled and
executed on Windows, *nix and Mac.
VTKADA – Ada interface to VTK (Visualization Toolkit )
Powerful 2D , 3D rendering and imaging system and works inside Qt4
application in Windows, *nix and Mac operating systems
QTAda - Ada interface to Qt3 and Qt4 Framework
ALLEGROADA - Ada interface to ALLEGRO game library
OS2ADA – Ada PM and API interface to OS/2 operating
system.

This software is available from my site : http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

You can tried to download DVD by torrent or eMule, or send yours post
address.
Leonid Dulman.

Thomas Løcke

Oct 25, 2011, 2:08:56 AM10/25/11
On 10/24/2011 09:18 AM, leonid wrote:
> This software is available from my site : http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

Hey Leonid,

While I was writing a short news-item about your Ada Studio 2011
collection, I noticed that the link to your working biography wasn't
working. You have this in the HTML:

http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/mostimportantworks.pdf%20

But it should be this:

http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/mostimportantworks.pdf

Also I must admit I had some issues with your host. When I tested the
various links, it often came back with 404 errors, despite the fact that
the links were correct. I then waited a few seconds and tried again, and
voila! suddenly everything worked as intended.

http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=374

--
Thomas Løcke

Email: tl at ada-dk.org