Exceptions Not Working Under High Sierra

Roger Mc

Oct 23, 2022, 12:36:38 AM10/23/22
OSX 10.13.6
Xcode 10.1
GNAT Community 2021 (20210519)

On my MacBook Air which is restricted to OSX 10.13.6 Ada Exceptions produce
Execution terminated by abort of environment task
instead of the standard exception message
I reinstalled Command Line Tools but this didn't improve matters.

Any advice on overcoming this problem will be appreciated.

Simon Wright

Oct 23, 2022, 2:34:07 AM10/23/22
Does your project by any chance involve C++? I had problems related to
clang++ vs g++ which I wrote up here:
https://forward-in-code.blogspot.com/2022/03/gnat-llvm.html

Roger Mc

Oct 23, 2022, 6:57:14 AM10/23/22
No C++ code but interfaces to C via pragmas

GPS 19.1 (20190106) hosted on x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0