SDLAda

Luke A. Guest

Jan 9, 2023, 9:33:45 AM1/9/23

I don't know what's going to happen with it. For the last 2 years I've
been going through harassment, threats and assault from the person who I
was renting from.

My MH is very low so I can't work right now.

Basically, he refused to give me docs to get his rent paid by the
government here and he's been taking me to court to evict me after
refusing to give proper docs.

I've spent this last year trying to find a place to live, but nobody
will rent to me as they won't take a council bond.

I had a flat lined up last Friday in a different area, but they've come
back today after finding out what this "person" has done to me and have
now refused to rent to me.

None of this is my fault and as of now, I can't see me getting anywhere
to live before i have to move out on the 20th.

Luke A. Guest

Jan 9, 2023, 12:11:05 PM1/9/23
I've been told to ask for what I want, but I don't even know.

If anyone knows of a landlord with a 1 bed flat (because of bedroom tax
- yeah, it's a thing in this shit hole country), can they contact me? I
need a place ASAP. I'm in Leeds ATM, but I'll move to pretty much
anywhere as I long as I can afford to.

I've just spoken with someone in my mp's office and he basically said
that they can't do anything until they hear back from the council and if
I am made homeless they can give me an emergency number to ring to try
to get a bed for the night, which is only after being made homeless.
They don't do prevention here.

Luke A. Guest

Jan 10, 2023, 4:58:41 AM1/10/23
I've update my github profile too https://github.com/Lucretia

Luke A. Guest

Jan 13, 2023, 10:42:14 AM1/13/23
On 10/01/2023 09:56, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> I've update my github profile too https://github.com/Lucretia

As of the 20th, I'll be homeless.

Jesper Quorning

Jan 16, 2023, 2:43:35 AM1/16/23
Sorry to hear that you are in trouble. Come to Denmark, lot of jobs for foreign engineers.

About SDLAda (or SDL2Ada); you may.transfer the project to the-MIA, and I will maintain it.

https://github.com/orgs/the-MIA/

If others like to contribute you are more than welcome..

Hope you find a proper accommodation soon.

/Jesper, Danmark

Luke A. Guest

Jan 16, 2023, 4:22:50 AM1/16/23
On 16/01/2023 07:43, Jesper Quorning wrote:
> fredag den 13. januar 2023 kl. 16.42.14 UTC+1 skrev Luke A. Guest:
>> On 10/01/2023 09:56, Luke A. Guest wrote:
>>> I've update my github profile too https://github.com/Lucretia
>> As of the 20th, I'll be homeless.
>
> Sorry to hear that you are in trouble. Come to Denmark, lot of jobs
for foreign engineers.

I applied to a company in Denmark last year, but didn't get it. Also due
to all this, I've not been able to concentrate on anything.

I don't have a valid passport now.

> About SDLAda (or SDL2Ada); you may.transfer the project to the-MIA,
and I will maintain it.

> https://github.com/orgs/the-MIA/
>
> If others like to contribute you are more than welcome..
>
> Hope you find a proper accommodation soon.
Thanks. But it's unlikely.