ANN: VC_View 2.1.1 is Linux compatible

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Phil Thornley

unread,
Jun 1, 2010, 12:59:56 PM6/1/10
to
VC_View presents verification conditions, generated by the SPARK
tools, in a way that makes them easier to interpret:
1. Only immediately relevant hypotheses are initially displayed.
2. User identifiers are replaced by upper-case letters.

Version 2.1.1 of VC_View is now available and is compatible with both
Windows and Linux.

The source distribution (GPL) and a Windows executable are available
on the Download page at www.sparksure.com.
(The program functionality is the same as the previous Windows only
version, 2.0).

Many thanks to Alexander Senier for sorting out the compatibility
problems.

Phil Thornley

Anh Vo

unread,
Jun 7, 2010, 1:48:11 PM6/7/10
to
On Jun 1, 9:59 am, Phil Thornley <phil.jpthorn...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> VC_View presents verification conditions, generated by the SPARK
> tools, in a way that makes them easier to interpret:
> 1. Only immediately relevant hypotheses are initially displayed.
> 2. User identifiers are replaced by upper-case letters.
>
> Version 2.1.1 of VC_View is now available and is compatible with both
> Windows and Linux.
>
> The source distribution (GPL) and a Windows executable are available
> on the Download page at www.sparksure.com.
> (The program functionality is the same as the previous Windows only
> version, 2.0).

Thank you for sharing your work with others.

I have problem www.sparksure.com. In fact, when clicking it, I got
error message "The requested URL /www.sparksure.com was not found on
this server." Any one else has similar problem or just only me?
Thanks.

A. Vo

Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)

unread,
Jun 7, 2010, 2:56:50 PM6/7/10
to
Le Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:48:11 +0200, Anh Vo <anhvo...@gmail.com> a écrit:
> I have problem www.sparksure.com. In fact, when clicking it, I got
> error message "The requested URL /www.sparksure.com was not found on
> this server." Any one else has similar problem or just only me?
> Thanks.
>
> A. Vo
I've just checked http://www.sparksure.com/ is OK at least here.
May be a temporarily DNS trouble from your ISP. Just wait, this will
probably be back for you in a few hours.

--
There is even better than a pragma Assert: a SPARK --# check.
--# check C and WhoKnowWhat and YouKnowWho;
--# assert Ada;
-- i.e. forget about previous premises which leads to conclusion
-- and start with new conclusion as premise.

Maciej Sobczak

unread,
Jun 8, 2010, 3:23:53 AM6/8/10
to
On 7 Cze, 20:56, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) <yannick_duch...@yahoo.fr>
wrote:

> I have problemwww.sparksure.com. In fact, when clicking it, I got
> > error message "The requested URL /www.sparksure.comwas not found on


> > this server." Any one else has similar problem or just only me?
> > Thanks.
>
> > A. Vo
>

> I've just checkedhttp://www.sparksure.com/is OK at least here.


> May be a temporarily DNS trouble from your ISP. Just wait, this will  
> probably be back for you in a few hours.

Not really. It's Google Groups which is messing up links that do not
begin with "http://".

If you use Google Groups, try these two and compare:

1. www.sparksure.com
2. http://www.sparksure.com

This bug (and some others) is there for a long time already, but
apparently nobody cares.

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com

YAMI4 - Messaging Solution for Distributed Systems
http://www.inspirel.com/yami4

Anh Vo

unread,
Jun 8, 2010, 11:46:37 AM6/8/10
to
On Jun 8, 12:23 am, Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 Cze, 20:56, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) <yannick_duch...@yahoo.fr>
> wrote:
>
> > I have problemwww.sparksure.com. In fact, when clicking it, I got
> > > error message "The requested URL /www.sparksure.comwasnot found on

> > > this server." Any one else has similar problem or just only me?
> > > Thanks.
>
> > > A. Vo
>
> > I've just checkedhttp://www.sparksure.com/isOK at least here.

> > May be a temporarily DNS trouble from your ISP. Just wait, this will  
> > probably be back for you in a few hours.
>
> Not really. It's Google Groups which is messing up links that do not
> begin with "http://".
>
> If you use Google Groups, try these two and compare:
>
> 1.www.sparksure.com
> 2.http://www.sparksure.com

>
> This bug (and some others) is there for a long time already, but
> apparently nobody cares.

You are absolutely right. I got it now. Thank you for your help.

Anh Vo


Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)

unread,
Jun 8, 2010, 12:40:41 PM6/8/10
to
Le Tue, 08 Jun 2010 09:23:53 +0200, Maciej Sobczak
<see.my....@gmail.com> a écrit:

> This bug (and some others) is there for a long time already, but
> apparently nobody cares.
May be more people are using a news-reader instead of Google group so too
few body noticed ?
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages