Gtk_Event_Box / Gtk_Fixed

Thomas

Apr 23, 2022, 7:42:13 PM4/23/22
hi :-)

it seems that, when i add several widgets that overlap in a Gtk_Fixed,
if some of them are Gtk_Event_Box, they are always at the foreground of
those that are not (for example Gtk_Button), even when they are added
before.
(I have not exhaustively tested all cases.)

do you know why?
do you know how to get around it?

--
RAPID maintainer
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/rapid/

Thomas

Jul 1, 2022, 5:10:44 AM7/1/22
In article <62648ed3$0$18383$426a...@news.free.fr>,
Thomas <fantome.foru...@free.fr.invalid> wrote:

> hi :-)
>

> it seems that, when i add several widgets that overlap in a Gtk_Fixed,
> if some of them are Gtk_Event_Box, they are always at the foreground of
> those that are not (for example Gtk_Button), even when they are added
> before.

> do you know why?
> do you know how to get around it?

i'm using gtkada-2.24.