Call for Paper in CodeLand

mockturtle

Jun 26, 2021, 12:04:38 PM6/26/21
Dear.all,
I just "tripped over" a CFP for the event CodeLand (link at the end). They accept proposals for 15-minutes pre-recorded video talk; deadline 20th of July.

CodeLand's primary audience is early-career programmers and their mentors. Among the themes I see "Technical Deep Dives" and "Path to Programmer" that could maybe be suitable for something Ada-related.
Is maybe someone interested in proposing something? I am going to think about it...

Summary of the most important info

* When : September 23-24, 2021
* How : virtual only, pre-recorded video
* Deadline: July 20, 2021 at 11:59pm UTC.
* Acceptance/reject date: August 17, 2021.
* Themes
- Code for Good
- Early-career confidence
- Open source strong
- Path to programmer
- Technical deep dives
* More info: https://cfp.codelandconf.com/events/codeland-2021

Accepted speakers will be asked to participate in a panel session (suggested but not required). They should be prepared to answer moderated attendee questions about their talk.