* Give all included projects.
* Give all included sources (transitive or not).
* Give all included source directories (transitive or not).
* Give all main files.
* Give all main directories.
* Give all included object paths.
* Give project zombies (duplicated .o or .ali when a source file
are moved from one project to another).
There are 2 ways of accessing those services :
* In a shell using the gnatgpr binary.
* In Ada using the GNAT_GPR package specification interface.
GNATGPR is based on :
* A modified version of the GNAT GPL 2008 (GPL) compiler front-
o It gets his own Namet and so on.
o It can extracts some especially craft comments in the gpr
* AdaControl (GMGPL), for option analyzis.
o Only the Options_Analyzer package have been re-used
(without any change).
* AUnit 2.03 (GPL), for unit testing.
Thanks to all the people behind those projects.
GNATGPR roadmap :
* Selection of the next gnatgpr engine (GCC FSF 4.4/GPRBuild/GNAT
* Shift to GPL v3.
* GNATGPR production for non-GNAT Ada compilers.
* GNAT_GPR package interface clean-up.
* Use of Debian AUnit version.
* Non transitive analysis for main files, binary directories and
* Multi languages processing.
* Multi root-projects processing.
* Comply to Debian packaging guidelines (removal of debian
directory at upstream level, ...).
Debian & derived distributions repository (for package libgnatgpr0
libgnatgpr0-bin libgnatgpr0-dev) :
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/pariakanet/ppa/ubuntu lucid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/pariakanet/ppa/ubuntu lucid main
See the project home page  to add the PPA repository key.