Common HOL Phase 1 Reports

Luke A. Guest

Aug 30, 2023, 9:48:51 AM8/30/23
Edward Fish has managed to get the DTIC to scan in the other language's
reports.

This has been a combined effort between a few of us on IRC to try to get
the other two languages, blue and yellow released so we can see what
could've happened.

This report contains all 4 language reports.

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/trecms/pdf/ADB950587.pdf

Luke A. Guest

Aug 30, 2023, 4:20:31 PM8/30/23
On 30/08/2023 14:48, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> This report contains all 4 language reports.
>
> https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/trecms/pdf/ADB950587.pdf

Now we have all 5 reference docs out in the open, yes 5. I want to ask
the people who were there at the time, were there any analyses of the
Tartan language?

Design: https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/citations/ADA062815

moi

Aug 30, 2023, 4:45:36 PM8/30/23
On 30/08/2023 14:48, Luke A. Guest wrote:
The effort is much appreciated, but that PDF is over 320MB!
It does not make for easy reading.
Could the four colour books not be put in separate files?
--
Bill F.

Luke A. Guest

Aug 30, 2023, 5:00:14 PM8/30/23
On 30/08/2023 21:45, moi wrote:

> The effort is much appreciated, but that PDF is over 320MB!
> It does not make for easy reading.
> Could the four colour books not be put in separate files?

I've mentioned doing that on irc.

Stéphane Rivière

Aug 31, 2023, 12:32:53 AM8/31/23
Fascinating (C) Spock.