Ann: 'laceOS' ~ An operating system tailored for Ada development.

Rod Kay

Dec 17, 2022, 1:23:25 AM12/17/22
Hello all.

After spending many years installing various operating systems and
setting them up for Ada development, I thought I'd try to make a simple
OS installer which contains all the configuration and packages I usually
use.

I thought this might be useful to others, perhaps lecturers/students,
hobbyists, newcomers to Ada or anyone wanting to experiment with the
latest Ada features.

The installer is very simple, asking a few questions (several with
defaults) and takes about 10 minutes to do the installation.

Here is the Github link for anyone interested ...

https://github.com/charlie5/laceOS

Feedback/critique/suggestions most welcome.

Regards.

P.S. The installer is written in Ada. :)