1. Confidence factors with the operations not, and, or, xor, +, *;
2. Classical fuzzy sets with the set-theoretic operations and the
operations of the possibility theory;
3. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations on them;
4. Fuzzy logic based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility
5. Fuzzy numbers both integer and floating-point ones with conventional
6. Dimensioned fuzzy numbers;
7. Fuzzy linguistic variables and sets of linguistic variables with
operations on them;
8. Dimensioned fuzzy linguistic variables and sets;
9. String-oriented I/O is supported;
10. GUI interface based on GTK+ (The GIMP Toolkit) with fuzzy set editors,
truth values widgets and renderers, linguistic variables sets editors.
Changes to the version 5.4.
- A fuzzy set renderer property was added to prefix the rendered value with
- Fuzzy set renderer commits changes when Enter is pressed while no drop
down has been popped up;
- Procedure Get added to Gtk.Generic_Fuzzy_Linguistic_Set_Measure_Tree_View
and Gtk.Generic_Fuzzy_Linguistic_Set_Measure_Editor to get dimensioned set
of linguistic variables as a dimensionless set and scale;
- Fuzzy.Stream_IO provides conversions to stream elements arrays;
- Minor bug fixes in Fuzzy.Abstract_Edit.Named.
Dmitry A. Kazakov