Announce: QtAda 3.1

1 view

Vadim Godunko

Oct 10, 2010, 10:17:50 AM10/10/10
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the QtAda
3.1.0. You can download multi platform source code package or
Microsoft Windows binary package from the our download page:

http://www.qtada.com/en/download.html

QtAda is an Ada2005 language bindings to the Qt libraries and a set of
development tools. QtAda allows easly to create cross-platform
powerful graphical user interface completely on Ada 2005. QtAda
applications will work on most popular platforms -- Microsoft Windows,
Mac OS X, Linux/Unix -- without any changes and platform specific
code. QtAda allows to use all power of visual GUI development with Qt
Designer.

New in QtAda 3.1.0:

- support for QtOpenGL module
- support for QDir, QFileInfo, QProcessEnvironment, QSettings, QUrl
classes of QtCore module
- support for QAbstractTextDocumentLayout, QColorDialog,
QGraphicsObject, QGraphicsSimpleTextItem, QGraphicsTextItem, QImage,
QImageReader, QImageWriter, QPlainTextDocumentLayout, QRgb classes of
QtGui module
- support for additional operations of classes of QtCore and QtGui
modules
- support for mixed GtkAda/QtAda applications on X11 platform
- bug fixes and performance speedups