There is again a new release of mathpaqs...
The reason of a second release in such a short time is that I've
realized that the first one was not really worth the name "release".
- There is a GNAT project file
- Sparse matrix package is working (was in an incompatible Ada 83
- An auxiliary portable graphics package (.ps output) was added,
principally for the tests / demos
- New fractal demo was added
- Most packages, demos or tests are now working
Mathpaqs is a set of various mathematical
packages in Ada including algebra, finite elements, sparse matrices,
random variables, probability dependency models, unlimited integers.
Gautier's Ada programming -- http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Ada
NB: follow the above link for a working e-mail address