Happy Birthday, Ada!

Jeffrey R.Carter

Dec 10, 2022, 5:35:22 AM12/10/22
Born this date in 1815/1980.

--
Jeff Carter
"[I]t is easy to use [Ada] just like any other
language: using only predefined types, using
packages just for separate compilation (without
any consideration for information hiding),
ignoring generics altogether, etc. I have seen
projects doing this; they didn't get much
gain from using Ada, and spent a lot of time
fighting the compiler."
Jean-Pierre Rosen
165

AdaMagica

Dec 10, 2022, 6:31:25 AM12/10/22

Randy Brukardt

Dec 17, 2022, 6:47:15 AM12/17/22
Also the 10th Anniversay of Ada 2012. - Randy.

"Jeffrey R.Carter" <spam.jrc...@spam.acm.org.not> wrote in message

AdaMagica

Dec 18, 2022, 7:35:40 AM12/18/22
Randy Brukardt schrieb am Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022 um 12:47:15 UTC+1:
> Also the 10th Anniversay of Ada 2012. - Randy.

I would have bet that this date would be the release of ISO 2022. So it's going to be 2023?