Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

richardthiebaud

ungelesen,
26.09.2023, 19:33:0326.09.23
an
I have a bug with gnatpp which prevents is starting. Where should I
is not their program.

G.B.

ungelesen,
27.09.2023, 01:11:4427.09.23
an
On 27.09.23 01:32, richardthiebaud wrote:
> I have a bug with gnatpp which prevents is starting. Where should I report this? I tried to report it on Gnu's bug system but they said it is not their program.

When I invoke mine with option --help, then the last line
it outputs has this:

Report bugs to...
$

Blady

ungelesen,
27.09.2023, 15:26:5827.09.23
an
Hello,

GNATPP is part of LibAdaLang Tools available on GitHub:
https://github.com/AdaCore/libadalang-tools

Post your issue there: https://github.com/AdaCore/libadalang-tools/issues

HTH, Pascal.

0 neue Nachrichten