Bugged Multiway_Tree package?

Devin Rozsas

Jun 13, 2022, 5:49:34 PM6/13/22
I've been trying to instantiate `Ada.Containers.Multiway_Trees`, but I was getting some error message like "Value for Disable_Controlled must be static" or something of the sort.
I looked at GNAT's source in `a-comutr.adb`, and indeed, at lines 54 and 79, there are non-static expressions for `Disable_Controlled`.

Both the AdaCore 2021 installer and Fedora's repo versions of GNAT have this in the source-code.

Is this a bug?
Message has been deleted

Devin Rozsas

Jul 29, 2022, 12:36:34 AM7/29/22
Apparently, it only happens when it's instantiated inside a Remote_Types package.