JVM-GNAT GPL 2011 binaries for Mac OS X available

Blady

Dec 4, 2011, 4:14:07 PM12/4/11
Hi, I've upload JVM-GNAT GPL 2011 binaries for Mac OS X Snow Leopard
on Source Forge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuada/files/GNAT_GPL%20Mac%20OS%20X/2011-snow-leopard/

In addition to JVM-GNAT from AdaCore, to build the library and tools,
some patches have been needed
from Stephe Leake (nice from him to put on his web site http://www.stephe-leake.org/)
and others needed for JRE building.

All seems to be fine but not with Applet, I've got an error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Applet

Has any one some clue?

Is it due to wrong execution configiguration?
Is it due to wrong compilation?

A simple Ada Applet example can be found here:
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr/telechargements/jgnat/Essai_Ada.zip

Thanks for answer, Pascal.

Blady

Feb 4, 2012, 5:19:28 AM2/4/12
Hi, no good news but a more precise status about JVM-GNAT:
I've confirmed the previous exception error with old JGNAT examples.
And some other compiler crashes.
The result is so so for JVM-GNAT GPL 2011 compared to GPL 2009,
see http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr/telechargements/jgnat/GNAT-JVM-examples.html

The examples are available in version 1.3p,
see section JGNAT: http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr/alpha.html

Don't hesitate to try it and report your own experience.
Best Pascal.