New competition: Ada/SPARK Crate Of The Year Award

Fabien Chouteau

Jun 28, 2021, 6:11:39 AM6/28/21
Hello here,

I am happy announce AdaCore's new programming competition: The Ada/SPARK Crate Of The Year Award!

The announcement is here: https://blog.adacore.com/announcing-the-first-ada-spark-crate-of-the-year-award

And you can register here: https://github.com/AdaCore/Ada-SPARK-Crate-Of-The-Year

Cheers,

Marius Amado-Alves

Jun 30, 2021, 7:44:19 AM6/30/21
A candidate project must be on github? (fair enough)
Any Alire crate project must be on github?
Thanks.

Fabien Chouteau

Jun 30, 2021, 8:47:51 AM6/30/21
On Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 1:44:19 PM UTC+2, amado...@gmail.com wrote:
> A candidate project must be on github? (fair enough)
> Any Alire crate project must be on github?

For the Alire community index, your crate can either be in tarball format and hosted anywhere you want,
or it can be a commit in a git repo in which case we ask you to host it on GitHub, SourceForge, GitLab or Bitbucket.