Has anybody successfully installed Alire 1.2.0 in Windows 10 Pro?

jdgre...@hotmail.com

Jun 20, 2022, 5:54:36 PM6/20/22
I ran the installer and it seemed to work, but that was the last thing that did work.

The installation log shows an error:
[53] Warning: QMimeDatabase: Error loading internal MIME data
An error has been encountered at line 1 of <internal MIME data>: Premature end of document.:

The small amount of documentation that I can find says that the first run of Alire on Windows should start an installation of msys2, but that didn't happen. I'm guessing that there are some prerequisites that need to be installed before Alire is installed.

Jesper Quorning

Jun 21, 2022, 4:00:28 PM6/21/22
I suggest you ask the question on gitter
https://gitter.im/ada-lang/Alire

or open an issue on GitHub
https://github.com/alire-project/alire/issues

/Jesper