NSA Releases Guidance on How to Protect Against Software Memory Safety Issues

Jerry

Nov 10, 2022, 6:48:01 PM11/10/22
"Examples of memory safe languages include C#, Go, Java®, Ruby™, Rust®, and Swift®."

https://www.nsa.gov/Press-Room/News-Highlights/Article/Article/3215760/nsa-releases-guidance-on-how-to-protect-against-software-memory-safety-issues/

https://media.defense.gov/2022/Nov/10/2003112742/-1/-1/0/CSI_SOFTWARE_MEMORY_SAFETY.PDF

Didn't the U.S. government once sponsor the development of a memory-safe language? (eye-roll)

Dmitry A. Kazakov

Nov 11, 2022, 2:35:59 AM11/11/22
On 2022-11-11 00:48, Jerry wrote:
> "Examples of memory safe languages include C#, Go, Java®, Ruby™, Rust®, and Swift®."

The languages to keep away from memory? I could add some more... (:-))

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov