AdaCore Blog: A New Era For Ada/SPARK Open Source Community

Fabien Chouteau

Jun 6, 2022, 4:56:29 AM6/6/22
I am sharing this here for people who might not have seen it yet:
https://blog.adacore.com/a-new-era-for-ada-spark-open-source-community

I will be at the Ada-Europe conference next week if someone wants to take live about these announcements.

Stephen Leake

Jun 6, 2022, 12:03:31 PM6/6/22
Fabien Chouteau <fabien....@gmail.com> writes:

> I am sharing this here for people who might not have seen it yet:
> https://blog.adacore.com/a-new-era-for-ada-spark-open-source-community

Thanks for posting this.

I hope this will reduce the differences among the gnat versions
available in the various OS releases; they've been causing headaches for
Emacs ada-mode. But probably not.

--
-- Stephe