https site of ada-auth.org?

Richard Iswara

Dec 14, 2022, 12:01:15 AM12/14/22
Is there a https link for ada-auth.org? If I use http link it's always
unreachable on Firefox. I can reach https site for adaic.org or adacore,
but never ada-auth.org.

Jeffrey R.Carter

Dec 14, 2022, 2:41:34 AM12/14/22
My experience is that I cannot use https to connect to ada-auth.org, but http
usually works OK. I was able to connect to it with http just now.

--
Jeff Carter
"Brave Sir Robin ran away."

Stéphane Rivière

Dec 14, 2022, 3:37:55 AM12/14/22
Le 14/12/2022 à 06:01, Richard Iswara a écrit :
> Is there a https link for ada-auth.org? If I use http link it's always
> unreachable on Firefox.

Stupid browser policy ?

https://support.mozilla.org/bm/questions/1202126

Richard Iswara

Dec 20, 2022, 2:03:05 AM12/20/22
Thank you for pointing out the browser problem.