SIGAda 2010 -- deadline approaching for early conference and hotel rates -- act soon!

Michael Feldman

Oct 4, 2010, 4:06:23 PM10/4/10
Hello all,

As the SIGAda 2010 registration chair, I'm writing with a gentle reminder that
the deadline for early fees at the conference is SATURDAY, OCT. 16, and that
the deadline for special room rates at the Hyatt Fair Lakes is THIS COMING
SATURDAY, OCT. 9. The conference is only a few weeks away, Oct. 24-28.

Please register for the conference and (if you're coming from out of town) the
hotel as soon as possible. Program information, and links to conference and
hotel registration can be found on the conference website home page at

http://sigada.org/conf/sigada2010

Please feel free to e-mail me (mfel...@gwu.edu) if you have any questions or
concerns. I hope to see you in Fairfax in a few weeks!

Yours truly,

Michael Feldman
SIGAda 2010 Registration Chair