koch.ps only prints one page

luser droog

Nov 26, 2020, 2:01:43 AM11/26/20
I gave a short 20 minute presentation about L-systems and walked
through this old program of mine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160404161602/https://code.google.com/p/xpost/downloads/detail?name=koch.ps&can=2&q=

But I forget to tell everyone that the program is kinda broken unless you
go in and move the % that comments out a line giving a different definition
for the 'bank' procedure. So on the off chance that anyone from that talk
follows the link, encounters the problem and searches for the subject here,
this ought to help.

Lots of other problems with the talk, like not knowing how to share
fullscreen rather than one window at a time. So when I thought I was
showing source code on the left and gv on the right, participants were
just seeing one or the other. I also neglected to add text output and
show L-system working to generate larger and larger strings. I started
writing up a text file with simplified descriptions of each L-system
but I stopped after the first one, whereas the full set would have been
more instructive.