I earned $2,000 and so could you!

c...@microbrandsoftware.com

Dec 7, 2000, 12:53:09 AM12/7/00
TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND QUICK AND EASY Guarenteed

READING THIS MESSAGE WILL CHANGE UR LIFE FOREVER

: I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
: while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,
: and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
: thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
: $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but
: like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
: that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
: article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
: the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
: (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
: over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
: figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
: right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?...
: within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
: figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
: first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
: made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
: $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
: have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
: rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
: than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
: importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this
: article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
: I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
: will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
: something so easy!

: Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
: download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
: in!

: It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
: postage)

: IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
: illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works!

: If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
: extraordinary dividends.

: PLEASE NOTE:
: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
: yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
: the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
: success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

: You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
: your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
: the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
: happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
: from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
: people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

: Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
: each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now
: get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
: paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
: thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
: them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
: paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
: bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
: LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
: it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
: about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
: Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
: legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

: #1)Jeff Brookman
: 3415 Covered Bridge Ln.
: Charlotte, NC 28210

: #2)Wit Wichaidit
: 10912 Broad Green Terrace
: Potomac, MD 20854

: #3)Mike Schude
: 893 S. roanoke
: Gilbert, AZ 85296

: #4)David Freeman
: 11045 Harbour Springs Circle
: Boca Raton, Fl 33428

: #5)Kevin Kniceley
: 4029 Minard Rd. N.W.
: Dover, OH 44622

: #6)John Decowski
: 51 Walnut Hill Rd
: Derry, NH 03038

: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
: the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
: Name as number 6 on the list.

: STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
: close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
: least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
: you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
: make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :)

: This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
: Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
: you can use it again, and again.

: PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
: honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
: adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
: integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
: others have received will come your way.

: NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
: either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
: This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
: be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk
: of mail theft.)

: So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
: six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
: Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
: geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
: be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
: only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send
: it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

: ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

: Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
: posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
: drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
: from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
: computer's memory.
: Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
: of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
: paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
: to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
: you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
: have this file to go back to.
: Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
: various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
: discussions.)
: Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
: message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
: from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
: everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
: particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
: your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
: jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
: it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
: MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU
: HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving
: money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
: rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If
: you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
: the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
: CORRECT.**

r. Now,
: each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
: postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
: of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
: make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
: will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
: around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
: replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the
: fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with
: my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
: $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
: newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
: newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original
: investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
: list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send
: out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6
: again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you
: realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
: internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
: now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
: so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no
: one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
: happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
: people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
: willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
: users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
: internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really:
work.