cnWebhost.com $6 (unlimited space, unlimited data transfer)

UJobBank.com

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
Hello,

We are currently promoting the following web hosting plan you may not
want to miss:

============ http://www.cnWebhost.com ================

$6.00 per month

UNLIMITED SPACE (hard drives are cheap)
UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER (we do not limit your success)

- Linux Server (RedHat) running Apache (modified)
- High Speed: Dual DS3 (T3) + several DS1 (T1) backup
- E-mail *@yourdomain (free redirects)
- POP-3 Service (optionally store mail on server)
- FTP Access to your files 24 x 7
- CGI-BIN directory for your own PERL v5 scripts
- SSI (Server Side Includes) and PHP3 support
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Frontpage 98 and 2000 support (optional, no charge)
- Raw logs in CSV and summary report (including Referrer logs)
- Password protected directories
- Free CGI scripts
- Free technical support
- Money back guarantee

============ http://www.cnWebhost.com =================

Thank you.

cnWebhost.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tina - AffordableHost.com

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
"UJobBank.com" <mydj...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> We are currently promoting the following web hosting plan you may not
> want to miss:
>
> ============ http://www.cnWebhost.com ================
>
> $6.00 per month
>
> UNLIMITED SPACE (hard drives are cheap)
> UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER (we do not limit your success)

Apparently, you are hell bent on limiting YOUR success though. You can't
offer unlimited space/transfer and stay in business.

Sorry.

--Tina

Cerebus

Dec 3, 2000, 7:31:06 PM12/3/00
Unlimited space and bandwith is impossible if you haven´t figured that out
yet.

//
Clarence Eldefors
cla...@swipnet.se
http://www.cerebuswebmaster.com - Cerebus Webmaster Resources

"UJobBank.com" <mydj...@my-deja.com> skrev i meddelandet

> Hello,
>
> We are currently promoting the following web hosting plan you may not
> want to miss:
>
> ============ http://www.cnWebhost.com ================
>
> $6.00 per month
>
> UNLIMITED SPACE (hard drives are cheap)
> UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER (we do not limit your success)

bitb...@home.net

Dec 3, 2000, 8:41:34 PM12/3/00
"UJobBank.com" <mydj...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We are currently promoting the following web hosting plan you may not
> want to miss:

Another www.webhost.fm sucker.

Stephen K. Gielda

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
In article <90eeeo$jcq$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, mydj...@my-deja.com says...
> Hello,

> $6.00 per month
>
> UNLIMITED SPACE (hard drives are cheap)
> UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER (we do not limit your success)

I have a single perl script that would change your policies in a
heartbeat, it is called a web anonymizer.

/steve
--
Stephen K. Gielda
http://www.cotse.com

hos...@my-deja.com

Dec 4, 2000, 11:22:19 PM12/4/00
This sounds like a desparate offer to me. It looks like you guys are
sinking and are just trying to grab onto anything! But then who know,
it may be the newest markeeting strategy of the 21st century that will
shock the world!

Y Bandy
Hosting24-7.com
http://www.hosting24-7.com
Reseller Plans Starting at $3.95/mo.

In article <90eeeo$jcq$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

UJobBank.com <mydj...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are currently promoting the following web hosting plan you may not
> want to miss:
>

> ============ http://www.cnWebhost.com ================

> $6.00 per month
>
> UNLIMITED SPACE (hard drives are cheap)
> UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER (we do not limit your success)

Isofarro

Dec 7, 2000, 11:59:48 AM12/7/00
On Sun, 03 Dec 2000 19:31:04 -0500, Brian Asselin
<briana...@spiderbite.org> wrote:

>So you won't mind If I upload my 2.5 terabytes of Tool Bootleg MP3's
>so they can be downloaded 100,000 times a day (each)? My math is kinda
>sloppy but can you handle 300,000 Terabytes (what is after terabyte?
>ie 1000GB = =/- 1TB

Petabytes?

I can see MI5 signing up for this scam^K^Kheme - they want to store
all emails and phonecalls (in MP3 format) for three years. Unlimited
space and bandwidth is exactly what they need - I think it was
estimated at 900 Terabytes a week.

Iso.
--
alt.html QuickStart: http://rock13.com/webhelp/usenet/newbie.txt
HTML FAQ: http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/

Isofarro

Dec 8, 2000, 5:09:18 PM12/8/00
On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:06:49 -0500, Brian Asselin
<briana...@spiderbite.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:59:48 +0000, in alt.www.webmaster Isofarro
><mi...@isofarro.freeservewithnochips.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>I can see MI5 signing up for this scam^K^Kheme - they want to store
>>all emails and phonecalls (in MP3 format) for three years. Unlimited
>>space and bandwidth is exactly what they need - I think it was
>>estimated at 900 Terabytes a week.
>

>Sounds like they need a couple thousand IBM Sharks :) (IBM Shark =
>11TB hard drive)

hmm - sounds like an excellent tool to replace my 100Mb Zip drive idea
:-)