Looking for company interested in Developpment of Knowledge Communities

Benno Rohrbach

Apr 8, 2002, 9:57:56 AM4/8/02
Hello,
I'm a graduating student at the Engineering School of Switzerland and am
planning to do my thesis on the theme of Knowledge Communities. I am
therefore looking for a company or an organisation, which would be
interested in developing such a community with me.
For further information concerning me, my school or/and the panned thesis,
please visit the Website I prepared on
http://www.connected-brains.com/thesis.
Best regards,
Benno Rohrbach