Centos 7 Apache 2.4.46 mod_rewrite on functioning properly for Wordpress

The Doctor

Jan 5, 2021, 12:59:22 PM1/5/21
Right!

I have done a check with server http://204.209.81.21/

mod_rewrite is present but not functioning .

I have set up rewritetest.php and phpinfo.php

and they should it should be working, but the developer in
charge says no it is not.

Developer

was pondering

"I have a theory that says that the server is not configured to allow
for external server configuration? "

The .htacess is that of a typical Worpress site.

One other anomoly that comes up
is that the site is Wordpress currently using php 5.6 and Mysqli/Mariadb 5.5 .

Could there be any legacy issue causing this?

The server is Centos 7 using Apache 2.4.46 (Codeit)
php 7.4 current

and

Mariadb10.5 current.

Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

Arno Welzel

Jan 7, 2021, 9:10:23 PM1/7/21
The Doctor:

> I have done a check with server http://204.209.81.21/
>
> mod_rewrite is present but not functioning .

Seems to be ok now.

[...]
> One other anomoly that comes up
> is that the site is Wordpress currently using php 5.6 and Mysqli/Mariadb 5.5 .

PHP 5.6 is totally outdated and should not be used any longer!

Also see: https://www.php.net/supported-versions.php

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de

Mohsin beg

Jun 4, 2022, 8:12:58 AM6/4/22
A Proactive Driving School is a Calgary-based licensed driver training school that opened its doors on July 8, 2006. It was founded by Dragoslav (Drashko) Vujanovic.

site: driveproactive.com

The Doctor

Jun 4, 2022, 10:45:07 AM6/4/22
In article <0e432e1b-1c34-45e0...@googlegroups.com>,