.htaccess help - restricting access to certain REMOTE_host's and redirecting others to /index.html

Aaron Gray

Dec 19, 2011, 1:28:24 PM12/19/11

I am really having problems understand and getting .htaccess mod_rewrite's
to work.

What I want is a site that rewrites any traffic that is not from a set
number of REMOTE_HOST's or in a set of certain files to always be redirected
to /index.html, whether they are in a subdirectory or subdirectory or
another file in root.

I was wondering whether anyone could help me out with this please.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Roy (Klompje)

Nov 7, 2022, 12:20:31 PM11/7/22
Op maandag 19 december 2011 om 10:28:24 UTC-8 schreef Aaron Gray:
I DON'T SEE ANY PROBLEM?