Apache2.4 ssl custom logs coming blank

anan...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 1:18:11 AM4/25/17

I am currently doing some analysis in our SIT web servers having apache2.4 installed.

It is a windows server.
We have an httpd-ssl.conf file residing inside the conf/extra folder.
In the customlog directive, I have mentioned for a custom log name ssl_request to be created inside the logs folder.

This httpd-ssl.conf file has been included inside the httpd.conf file as well through the include statement.

Now the apache2.4 service is running fine and an ssl_request.log is also created inside the logs folder. But the ssl log is coming as empty.
I am able to access the https URL and able to work in the application as well. Logs are coming in the access.log. But this ssl_request.log is remaining empty.

Can someone please help me ?

anan...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 11:14:25 PM4/25/17
Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Kees Nuyt

Apr 27, 2017, 10:15:02 PM4/27/17
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:14:24 -0700 (PDT),
anan...@gmail.com wrote:

> Can someone please point me in the right direction?

This group is very quiet, you may have more luck on the
us...@httpd.apache.org
mailing list. There's much more traffic and expertise there.

<users-s...@httpd.apache.org>
from the email account where you want to receive
the lists messages.

HTH
--
Kees Nuyt